Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information. By accessing the website you are accepting and agreeing to be bound by them.
DAS LAW LA (“we” or “us“).
- Ownership of Rights. All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to patents, copyright, database rights and trademarks (whether registered or unregistered)) in this website and its contents are owned by or licensed to us. All rights are reserved for the benefit of us, DAS LAW LA and/or our licensors.
- Acceptable Use. Any use of this website or its contents, including but not limited to copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission. You may not:
- modify, distribute, publish, transmit, license or re-post anything on this website for any purpose;
- use the website for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or use the website to promote any unlawful activity;
- use the website to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing; and/or
- use the website in any manner that disrupts the operation of our website or business or the website or business of any other entity.
- Availability. While we make every effort to ensure that the website is available, we do not represent, warrant or guarantee in any way the website’s continued availability at all times or uninterrupted use by you of the website. We reserve the right to change, suspend or cease the operation of all or any part of the website from time to time at our sole discretion.
- Accuracy of Content. We have taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However to the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, conditions, warranties or other terms (express or implied) in relation to the provision of the website, including but not limited to the completeness, accuracy, currency or fitness for purpose of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct and indirect loss) which may arise from the use of, or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
- Damage to your Computer. We make every effort to ensure that this website is free from defects and viruses. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a result of using this website or downloading any content on it or on any websites linked to it.
- Links to Other Websites. We have placed links and references on this website to other websites and resources we think may be of interest to you. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. We cannot accept any liability in respect of the use or content of these websites. Your use of such other websites and resources may be governed by the terms and conditions of those websites.
- Exclusions of Liability. Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms & Conditions shall not apply to any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any of its employees or agents, for fraudulent misrepresentation or to any other liability incapable of being limited or excluded by applicable law. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions (including but not limited to any disclaimers and exclusions) are for any reason declared unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Indemnity. If you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any costs, expenses, claims, proceedings, actions, losses, damages or liabilities incurred by us in relation to or arising from such breach.
- Changes to Legal Notices. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notification and you should look through them as often as possible. Should you access the website you will be deemed to have accepted any of the changes made to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Use of this Website from outside the USA. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United States. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Law, Jurisdiction and Language. This website, any content contained herein, these Terms and Conditions and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with United States Law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of California. All contracts are concluded in English.
If you’d like to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us or call us.
If you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions, please leave this website now.
© Copyright 2023 by DAS LAW LA - All Rights Reserved | Custom Web Design by Synmek